cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LKM_N4EN
Level 6

Enable the "CheckLaunchProgram" CheckBox

I want to deliver a patch to end user where after the installation finished, user is given option to launch the application immediately. This option is available when installing product, but the checkbox and text is not displayed when user installing patch.

I have tried to use installscript to manually invoke the SdFinish dialog, and create a custom action to call the script after the SetupProgress, it worked but the dialog is displayed twice 😞

Does anyone know how to display the "Launch Program" checkbox in the SetupCompleteSuccess dialog of a patch?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
LKM_N4EN
Level 6

Maybe there's a way to do it by changing the value of "SHOWLAUNCHPROGRAM" in Porperty Manager? The default value is "-1", but i don't know what other values can be put in this field.

If anybody have experience on this, pls dun hesitate to share it 🙂
0 Kudos
LKM_N4EN
Level 6

I know how to enable the checkbox and text to be displayed when the patch installation is completed.

Just go to Direct Editor. In table "ControlCondition", look for the SetupCompleteSuccess dialog and change the statement in condition field. In my case, I added the "Or PATCH".

Not sure this is the correct way to make it, but somehow it works for the moment. 😄
0 Kudos
llweigand
Level 2

0 Kudos