cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
devinr
Level 3

Direct x Redistributable options.

I have been having a small issue with the direct x redistributable. I can add it to the project, it installs when I run the program, but something odd happens.

During the install, the text reads "installing direct x", then shows the files its installing, then it says "direct x successfully installed". The problem is that this last section of text stays displayed while the rest of the program installs, shouldnt it revert back to showing what files are being installed from the other program.

Also is it possible to make it an option to install direct x, it always seems to do it no matter what. Is there an option so that the user can choose not to install if they want?

Edit: Would like to also ask is it possible on the express install shield to add a section that will displace the disk space required for the application and the drive space the user has on thier pc?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
devinr
Level 3

Posting to see if I can have my questions answered. I need to know these as I have a deadline to meet, it would be greatly appriciated.
0 Kudos