cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Create wrong Registry:

Create wrong Registry: We are migration from X86 to X64 so hoe can i configure the they are now made under the X64 and not under the 32 registry Key
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
Not applicable

I crete the Key with the Component but i can not se how i han decide which key i want to create
0 Kudos
Not applicable

TAK_1969 wrote:
I crete the Key with the Component but i can not se how i han decide which key i want to create

Finaly i saw the etting un the Componenet but when e switch on that it is an X64 Compoonenet i get the eror 5008 even wehn i switch all Components to X64
0 Kudos
Dan_Galender
Level 10

Under the General Information view, in the Summary Information Stream section, look at the Template Summary setting. It probably has intel before the semi-colon, if so, replace intel with x64 and retry your build. You can read the description of the Template Summary below the settings.

Dan is correct that the Summary Information Stream's Template Summary setting will also need to be updated in addition to setting the component to 64-bit under the component's settings.

This is all documented in InstallShield HelpNet article Targeting 64-Bit Operating Systems with Basic MSI and InstallScript MSI Installations

0 Kudos