cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taglio
Level 2

Change left picture on SdWelcome

I did a new InstallScript project with IS2014 and I want to change the picture on the left that appears in the SdWelcome e SdFinish dialogs. I tried to use DialogSetInfo (DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE, SUPPORTDIR ^ "mypicture.bmp;1;;;255,0,0", TRUE); before calling the dialog, but i can just see a portion of the bitmap at the top-center
what I have to do?
Thanks
francesca
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
taglio
Level 2

taglio wrote:
I did a new InstallScript project with IS2014 and I want to change the picture on the left that appears in the SdWelcome e SdFinish dialogs. I tried to use DialogSetInfo (DLG_INFO_ALTIMAGE, SUPPORTDIR ^ "mypicture.bmp;1;;;255,0,0", TRUE); before calling the dialog, but i can just see a portion of the bitmap at the top-center
what I have to do?
Thanks
francesca

I found a solution. I did not use DialogSetInfo for the left bitmap. I could change the picture editing the dialog from the Installation Designers tab/ User Interface / Dialogs and then right-click on SdWelcome and SdFinish. I had tried to do this, but I couldn't because I had set a different skin and, when I edit the dialog, it was different from the others. I hope this can help.
francesca
0 Kudos