Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atraversi
Level 3

Can not load client library: sqlite3.dll

Hello

Sorry, my English s bad!.

I recently purchased Premier 2016 and I have problems with a project which currently runs smoothly in Installshiled 2009. It is an InstallScript project without MSI.

The script makes a call to a dll (developed by me in Delphi XE8), which uses sqlite, and fails with the error "Can not load client library: sqlite3.dll".
Obviously my dll is in SUPPORTDIR next to sqlite3.dll. The dll uses sqlite3.dll dynamically, via LoadLibrary. If I make a change to use it statically, the problem
It manifests itself differently: the UseDLL function of the script fails.
I clarify that it is not a problem that it does not find the dll, but that it can not load it.

If I make a small program that uses my dll in the same way as the script, the problem does not happen.
The problem only manifests itself if the setup.exe process makes the call to my dll. Maybe Setup.exe is using another version of sqlite and generates this conflict?

Regards,
Angel
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
hidenori
Level 17

Have you checked out this thread?
0 Kudos
atraversi
Level 3

hidenori wrote:

Thanks hidenori, this thread has solved my problem!!

Thank you very much
0 Kudos
atraversi
Level 3

hidenori wrote:

I am disconcerted. I have again had this problem (on another PC with the same version of Windows) and I could not solve it by using UseDLL from sqlite3.dll.

I need to reopen this thread.
0 Kudos
atraversi
Level 3

I am disconcerted. I have again had this problem (on another PC with the same version of Windows) and I could not solve it by using UseDLL from sqlite3.dll.

I need to reopen this thread.
0 Kudos