cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidRP
Level 3

Browser Control background

At runtime (Windows 32), I was getting white background on the frames (custom and non-custom) including the IS Branding and along the edges. The IS Branding background property was set to grey. Guessing it might be a jvm release level issue, I changed the jvm resolution (win32) to not search but bundle the 1.4.1_02 jvm. It fixed the background so it now matches what I see in the Dialog Editor. However, at runtime, the browser controls have a white background (including the buttons) even though I've set the browser control background property to grey. Any ideas how to fix the browser control colors?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
mlechner
Level 3

Hi!
I have the same problem. I think it has to do something with which language you use. I use an english version and when you execute the .exe on pc's with an english version it looks right but when using a german version the buttons are white.
Probably you can do something with this information, i can't. 😞

Have a nice weekend!
0 Kudos
DavidRP
Level 3

Thanks for the information! That is interesting. I'm using an english version and running it on the same english version machine. I narrowed the language support to just english but I get the same ugly results. 😞 It almost seems like there is some component that is unsuitable at runtime. Also, not sure what is different between the english and german versions - other than the language support.
0 Kudos
aramaswa
Level 3

I faced the same problem when I set the background to "Control Face" and ran the installer on RHEL3..And i could resolve the problem by setting the background color to R,G,B values from "more colours" to the same Control Face i.e. (224, 223, 227). I think the RGB values will remain same for different platforms and different JVM versions.
0 Kudos
mlechner
Level 3

Hi! Thanks for answering!!
I'm using RGB colours and it doesn't work. I tried to use another jvm version, too -> looks still the same.
BR
0 Kudos