cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bernd_S
Level 2

Adavanced UI Package Uninstallation Order

Hi Forum,

in my Advanced UI project I have a couple of packages (Installscript projects). Installation is completely fine so far.
My packages (A, B, C) are defined and installed in that order: A, B, C.
But during uninstallation, using "change/modify" function, the packages are removed in same order :-|.
My question: is there any (cool) way to influence the order packages are uninstalled?

best regards
Bernd
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
Vardhaman
Level 2

Hi Bernd.S,

No, there is no option available to change the order during run time( Installation / Uninstallation ). Packages will be installed or uninstalled in the order as they are showing in UI. In UI you can change the order using move up and move down option.

Thanks,
Vardhaman
0 Kudos
rguggisberg
Level 13

Bernd.S wrote:
Hi Forum,

in my Advanced UI project I have a couple of packages (Installscript projects). Installation is completely fine so far.
My packages (A, B, C) are defined and installed in that order: A, B, C.
But during uninstallation, using "change/modify" function, the packages are removed in same order :-|.
My question: is there any (cool) way to influence the order packages are uninstalled?

best regards
Bernd

I brought that up quite a while back on this forum. It was entered as IOA-000077862. It did not get into IS 2013 but I hope Flexera gets it into the next release.
0 Kudos