cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Activation Number - Not emailed yet

Hello,

Although I got the "Community Access" e-mail, I got no Activation e-mail yet.

I checked the spam, junk mail folder and even added the @flexerasoftware.com in the safe sender list of my Outlook.

Are you guys facing any issues on sending the Activation code or should I proceed differently in order to get it?

Thanks,

Rogerio
0 Kudos
(10) Replies
amit_yadav
Level 2

Hi,
I too didn't receive the activation number. Although I have got mail from Flexera software for my credentials to log in the forum.
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi,

Please, check your private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi
Level 2

Where can i get the serial key? no serial has been emailed to me only my user name and password 😞 plss somebody help me
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi,

Please check your private message to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi
Level 3

Hi

I have not been emailed the activation code yet. Could you kindly send me the activation code ASAP please. I need to complete the work by today.

Thanks
0 Kudos
fun4gals2000
Level 3

Hi Chiranjeevi

COuld you kindly double check if you have actually send me the activation code to my private messages, as I can't seem to find it.

Thanks
0 Kudos
jcra_99
Level 2

Missing activation code! Please send it to this e-mail ad: jcra_99@yahoo.com ASAP!!!
0 Kudos
asifshaikh02
Level 2

Hello,

I have not received an activation keys yet,i have only got the mail for signing up for community forum.

thanks
Asif Shaikh
0 Kudos
fun4gals2000
Level 3

I am still waiting for my activation code...my project is already late by 24 hours thanks to you guys.
I am not convinced with this method of providing activation keys. Clearly someone needs to look into this.

For the time being can you please email me my activation key to fun4gals2000@yahoo.com.
0 Kudos
chiranjeevi
Level 7 Flexeran
Level 7 Flexeran

Hi,

Please check your private messages to find the serial key that I have mailed across.

Thanks,
Chiranjeevi