cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plazzy
Level 3

unable to extract sql files

I creat a sinmple project, add a sql script; But when I run the install.bin. the sql script doesn't work. I want to know how to add mysql ,and how to run sql script. Thank you very much !!!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

Plazzy, is it possible for you to attach your IA project, that is your .iap_xml file to a post? This is the only way we can help you.
0 Kudos
rajarajn
Level 5

Hi ,

You have to provide a proper JDBC Driver Class among the various databases. For "My SQL" "Oracle" and "DB2" databases we need to downlaod the corresponding JDBC drivers. Reamining database drivers are available in $IA_HOME$/resource/db/drivers. Refer : Install Anywhere Help -> "Database
Server Hosts" section.

Use the corresponding JDBC driver ( already existed or downloaded drivers ) to the various databases and make sure that which is available in the path $IA_HOME$/resource/db/drivers.

Please find the steps as below :

1. Navigate to "Organization" tab -> Hosts -> Add Hosts

2. Select any database from the server type drodown box.

3. Enter the Host where the database is available ( eg: local host or 172.x.x.x)

4. Provide the database name which is already existed in the database if not create a new one in the database

5. Provide "User Name" and "Password" for the corresponding database

6. Check the "Custom Driver Settings " checkbox

7. Add "JDBC Driver ""(jar or zip file )

8. Go to "ínstall" tab select the database and add ""SQL Script" action

9. Build the Project and try the installer

10. Installer successfull with the SQL script action exected in the database ( refer : Install log )

11. Now check the databae whether the SQL script ( SQL script sction with that Installer ) is executed or not using any DB verifier tool.

Hope your query will solve these steps.please let me know if any queries further 🙂
0 Kudos
plazzy
Level 3

I resoved this problem ,thank you!
0 Kudos