cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james_decosta
Level 9

hi can i add a button to the browse folder which pops up

hello all ,
can i add a "NEW " button to the browse folder of the installanywhere software in addition to choose and restore default and when the user clicks on "NEW" i should be able to create a folder and place my files there.
As i think when the user clicks the choose option he may like to use a new folder for this.
Can i extend some class of zerog and add a new button and when the user clicks on this "CREATE A NEW FOLDER"
Is this possible.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
james_decosta
Level 9

hello
i have already given my question and i think it is possible .If anyone has some suggestion please tell the way
0 Kudos
james_decosta
Level 9

hello,
i am using installanywhere 5.5 which does not contain a tab called "Create new folder" in the browse folder and on clicking which it creates a new folder.
I have recommended Installanywhere 8.0 and right now we are in the process of evaluation but till that time can anyone suggest me if i can add
the functionality of adding a tab button in the browse folder and creating a folder on clicking it.
0 Kudos
Yves_Kreis
Level 7

If you use InstallAnywhere 5.5 then you are in the wrong forum. Here everyone will expect you to use InstallAnywhere 2008!

Best Regards,
Yves
0 Kudos
james_decosta
Level 9

Hi,

Its just an experiment i am doing to enhance my skills .I am building the installer using 8.0 but i want to be a wizard in installanywhere .Thats the reason i am trying to implement and experiment with installanywhere 5.5 or any version.
As i am building the installer using 8.0.Thats why i am posting my queries in this forum.
But i want to gain knowledge in implementing the features,hence i queried for this question and one more feature i would like to implement is of supporting other servers.
0 Kudos
Yves_Kreis
Level 7

This forum is for InstallAnywhere 2008 aka InstallAnywhere 9.0. If you test or use InstallAnywhere 8.0 then please ask your questions in the corresponding forum: http://community.zerog.com/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

Best Regards,
Yves
0 Kudos