cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james_decosta
Level 9

does someone has any idea on where to find the resources for exceling in the art of c

hi,
i want to know if anyone knows where to find the resources which can be used in the art of writing custom code for dealing with the installer.
I am able to write only custom code actions ,custom code rules and custom code panels to some extent.
But how can i modify the look and feel of the installer through the custom code .
james.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

Given the fact that any IA installer is Java-based, the look and feel are given by either AWT or SWING so I'm not sure what you're trying to achieve. If you look for a more Windows look and feel, maybe you may want to study alternative solutions for IA (like InstallShield).
0 Kudos
james_decosta
Level 9

hi,
well i want to write a custom code panel wherein i want all the text fields to be properly aligned.
And i want to increase the frame size of the installler using custom code panel.

I would like to get atleast custom code panel for displaying a text field and a label .
If you can provide me with some sample code for displaying a panel with a text field and label,it woud be great.,
Moreover i want to modify the browse dialog of installanywhere is this possible.
james.
0 Kudos