cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dinesh_redhawk
Level 6

Setup CD is not able to install from pendrive

Hi all,
I am a newbie in InstallShield. I am using InstallShield 2009.
I have taken a series of builds using this. In some of the setup builds which i have taken ,sometimes in some systems i found out that whenever i try to run the setup from pendrive-> the setup starts,just after some time ,it will show "rolling back action" and the whole installation stops. If i copy the same setup file to my hard-disk or desktop , it runs fine from there.

PLZ NOTE: the version is same and in most of the cases this problem arises when i take multiple builds of same copy with same version no. and Product code, by just replacing some of application files.
But when we started changing the Product code for every build(even if we want to take a build of the same version another time), the setup works fine from pendrive.

Can anyone plz help me and tell me why this is happening and is there any solution for this using any script or setting in installshield so that i can install through pendrives or any external media successfully.?

Thank you
Dinesh
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
pv7721
Level 20

Please repost your issue in the correct folder: http://community.flexerasoftware.com/forumdisplay.php?f=245
This is an InstallAnywhere 2009 and not InstallShield 2009.
0 Kudos