The case portal access issue has been resolved. Please see the latest update here.
Mohasin
Pilgrim

Plug in Wait for Process exit untill my Web server got started (listening to port)?

HI
I want user to wait untill my local server listening to port (i mean untill My server got started) i have to make user wait and after that want to Launch browser with the http:\localhost\8080 to open the web application. can u please provide any guide how can i do ?
I have created windows service and after install complete screen , i am starting that service which takes some time to listening port.
So what should be the WFPE_NAME in Wait for Process exit to wait user untill my web server started and listening to port? then after i want to launch browser with localhost?

Thanks in advanced.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
avudaithangam
Pilgrim

Hi,
The plugin executes tasklist command and checks if the process with name $WFPE_NAME$ is not shown in the list. I believe, this plugin might not serve your purpose. you can try using "sc query servicename" and see if the status of the service is running.
0 Kudos
Mohasin
Pilgrim

thank you for your guide..avudaithangam , i'll try to get code using sc service name but I coul'nt found action for custom code in Post Install.
thank for you guide.
0 Kudos