cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ctminh
Level 3

No VM Pack files exist in this directory

I got this problem when I try to build the project with build.exe. I specified the Window build target "With VM", Dont search for VM, used bundled VM. Here the build log I got.

Error:
Rule ID for rule Check Tags is null
ChooseBundledVMs: SunJRE160_15Win32 is not a VM pack
ChooseBundledVMs: SunJRE170_03Win32 is not a VM pack
ChooseBundledVMs: vm.properties is not a VM pack
ChooseBundledVMs: vm.tar.Z is not a VM pack

SunJRE160_15Win32 and SunJRE170_03Win32 both with .vm extension and placed under C:\Program Files\InstallAnywhere 2012\resource\installer_vms.

I dont know why I got this problem

Has anyone had the same problem ?

Thanks
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
manzoor_matoo
Level 4

Hi,

Could you please share the below information. It will help us to resolve this issue.

Are you building the project through property file(.properties) or project file(xyz.iap_xml)?
If you are using the property file then make sure you have given the proper vmpack path like com.zerog.ia.build.vmpack.windows.path=C:\\Program Files\\InstallAnywhere 2011\\resource\\installer_vms\\SunJRE160_15Win32.vm

Regards,

Manzoor

ctminh wrote:
I got this problem when I try to build the project with build.exe. I specified the Window build target "With VM", Dont search for VM, used bundled VM. Here the build log I got.

Error:
Rule ID for rule Check Tags is null
ChooseBundledVMs: SunJRE160_15Win32 is not a VM pack
ChooseBundledVMs: SunJRE170_03Win32 is not a VM pack
ChooseBundledVMs: vm.properties is not a VM pack
ChooseBundledVMs: vm.tar.Z is not a VM pack

SunJRE160_15Win32 and SunJRE170_03Win32 both with .vm extension and placed under C:\Program Files\InstallAnywhere 2012\resource\installer_vms.

I dont know why I got this problem

Has anyone had the same problem ?

Thanks
0 Kudos
sebest
Level 2

Hi

I got the same error. I'm using project file (.aip_xml). I did add a new VM pack v1.7.10 which I downloaded from the website. Any help is appreciated.

Sebest
0 Kudos