cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
debnull
Level 4

Line Wrap issues in final panel

Has anyone noticed issues with inappropriate line wrapping in the final panel that a person will see when they install? I have an issue where things are wrapping incorrectly. For example

Congratulations! has been successfully install
ed to:

I have messed with the Install Frame Size and it fixes it to a degree...

Congratulations! has been successfully installed to
:

This happens when the panel reports a failed install too...

but I never had to worry about this in the past and any time we change our I am going to have to tweak this part which is pretty ridiculous.

Anybody have any ideas? Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Deb
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
debnull
Level 4

Oh - and Just to add -- this is happening on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Would it be possible for you to post a screenshot? Thanks!
0 Kudos
debnull
Level 4

Incidently -- I have changed the Installer Panel Border to "No Panel Border" instead of "Bordered Panel" and will soon learn if it helps at all.

These screenshots are on a RedHat Linux box. Similar things are happening on Mac and Windows too though.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

And what is the JVM version you run your installer against?
0 Kudos
debnull
Level 4

I do a custom VM of the 1.5.0_12 jdk... I know it's not officially supported but we need it for our product. I haven't changed anything VM-wise since our last release (using InstallAnywhere 8.0.1) so I don't really suspect it's the culprit.
0 Kudos
jerome_IA
Level 9

Hello,

I have exactly the same line wrap issue since I upgraded from IA 8.0.1 to IA 2008 and 2008 VP1 and would really, really like to know if there is a hotfix or a workaround for this issue !

I tried to recreate Install Complete panels but still same behavior ....

I opened an incident for this one month ago, but .... still no answer yet 😞

Regards

Jerome
0 Kudos