cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leonardolongato
Level 3

Install Anywhere 2023 Error (com.zerog.ia.auto) - Trying to checkout IAEB version=23.0

Jump to solution

I have a Maven Java project that creates a new .iap_xml file, edit it's description and then builds the installer. When I call this method:

String projectFilePath = "Template\\NoCodeInstaller.iap_xml";
String templatePath = Paths.get(iaFolderPath, "iatemplates", "Quick_Install_Template.iam.zip").toString();

Project project = ProjectAutomation.createNewProjectFromTemplate(templatePath, projectFilePath);  

It's returning this error:

Trying to checkout IAEB version=23.0
Library for Native Hostid Couldn't Be Loaded (-521,7024)
Trying to checkout IAEB version=23.0
Trying to checkout IAEE version=23.0
Trying to checkout IAEE version=23.0
Trying to checkout IAEJ version=23.0
Trying to checkout IAEJ version=23.0
RESOURCE BUNDLE NOT AVAILABLE!
null

Note: My Install Anywhere is activated using the node locked InstallAnywhere Perpetual License.

I've also noticed this error regarding some "Resource Bundle" which I don't know what it is, so I would be very grateful if someone could explain to me.

You can find the java project attached.

Thanks!

(1) Solution
leonardolongato
Level 3

My problem was related to VS Code, which is the source-code editor I use. It has this launch.json file that is used to start the java execution. I was passing my custom installation arguments and the InstallAnywhere mandatory arguments (--add-opens java.base/jdk.internal.loader=ALL-UNNAMED...) in this "args" parameter, but we need to pass them in the "vmArgs" parameter. So the "args" will be used for any custom parameter and the "vmArgs" will be used for the InstallAnywhere required parameters. With that I was able to build the project successfully.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(9) Replies
vjayaraman
Revenera
Revenera

Please check MAC address with license and machine.

0 Kudos

I checked and my license is fine. I can open, edit, build and save the template using the Install Anywhere user interface. I can also build the template calling the build.exe through command line. The problem is that when I use the java API to edit the template, it fails with this error when the methods ProjectAutomation.createNewProjectFromTemplate(...) or  ProjectAutomation.saveProject(...) are called.

0 Kudos
vjayaraman
Revenera
Revenera

Java Version?

0 Kudos

JDK 21

0 Kudos
vjayaraman
Revenera
Revenera

Either try lower version of Java that is java 11.0.19/ 17.0.7 or set this

Navigate to: Project > JVM Settings > Installer Settings > Optional Installer Arguments

and append the following to whatever value is currently set for the Additional Arguments property:

-Djdk.util.zip.disableZip64ExtraFieldValidation=true

0 Kudos

I tried with Java 11 and 17 and got the same error. The property didn't work either.

0 Kudos
leonardolongato
Level 3

Hello @vjayaraman, how are you?

Do you have something in mind that could help me fix this issue? This is blocking the development, unfortunately.

Thanks for the help anyway.

0 Kudos
leonardolongato
Level 3

My problem was related to VS Code, which is the source-code editor I use. It has this launch.json file that is used to start the java execution. I was passing my custom installation arguments and the InstallAnywhere mandatory arguments (--add-opens java.base/jdk.internal.loader=ALL-UNNAMED...) in this "args" parameter, but we need to pass them in the "vmArgs" parameter. So the "args" will be used for any custom parameter and the "vmArgs" will be used for the InstallAnywhere required parameters. With that I was able to build the project successfully.

0 Kudos
vjayaraman
Revenera
Revenera

If you require further assistance, please feel free to create a new support incident. The support site is expected to be at https://community.flexera.com.
Thank you for being a valued Revenera customer!

0 Kudos