cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
james_decosta
Level 9

I have a requirement like changing a properties file

hi,
i have a requirement like changing a properties file inside a jar file.
i gave the path to the jar file in the installed archive like $USER_INSTALL_DIR$$/$New Folder$/$xxx.jar and then i gave in the archive path $USER_INSTALL_DIR$$/$New Folder$/$xxx.jar$/$xxxConfig.properties
and then in the configure and replace strings,
i gave the string i was looking for and in the replace label i used an install anywhere variable like $USER_INSTALL_DIR$$
but i am getting an error in the log like
com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.InstallFinishAction -- Panel: Install Complete: Install Complete
com.zerog.ia.installer.actions.RebootAction -- Restart Windows
RepositoryManager: Local repository location is: D:\New Folder\UninstallerData\.com.zerog.registry.xml
RepositoryManager: lock acquired on: D:\New Folder\UninstallerData\.com.zerog.registry.lock
the action to be displayed
Retrying Installables deferred in pass 0
Deferral retries done because:
There were no deferrals in the last pass.
RepositoryManager: lock acquired on: C:\Program Files\Zero G Registry\.com.zerog.registry.lock
RepositoryManager: repository successfully written to stable storage
RepositoryManager: lock acquired on: D:\New Folder\UninstallerData\.com.zerog.registry.lock
RepositoryManager: repository successfully written to stable storage
cleanUp()
calling cleanUpWin32()
REGISTERING DELAYED DELETE TO REBOOTC:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Temp\.cleanup.tmp\remove.exe
loadLibsWin32: loading libs for JNI
loadLibsWin32: loading C:\Documents and Settings\\Local Settings\Temp\I1194960817\Windows\resource\iawin32.dll
loadLibsWin32: native libs loaded for JNI

and nothing is getting changed in the properties.
any sort of help will be appreciated a lot
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
pv7721
Level 20

Would it be possible for you to post your project?
0 Kudos