cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zhiyangchen
Level 6

How can I disselect default features in console mode

Hi,

Our product only have one install set named Complete and which will install all features by default. and we provide the customize way for user to change it.

But in console mode, when user try to customize the install features, the installer ask to input feature numbers to be installed but actually all have been selected, so the features input will not be installed.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(9) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

Would it be possible for you to post your project?
0 Kudos
zhiyangchen
Level 6

Hi
Sorry, I can't. I can show you what we have. As you can see we have only complete install set and it will include all features.

And in the third picture, all feature is select by default but it prompt user to enter the features to be installed. But actually if you enter 1, it will disselect 1. This will make user feel strange.

pv7721 wrote:
Would it be possible for you to post your project?
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Could you post the screenshot where I see the features? Thanks!
0 Kudos
zhiyangchen
Level 6

Hi,
You can see the feature from the picture.
pv7721 wrote:
Could you post the screenshot where I see the features? Thanks!
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Have you tried unchecking those checkboxes, I guess that should do the trick.
0 Kudos
zhiyangchen
Level 6

Hi,

Our default install set is Completel, which should include all feature. So If I decided to not select any feature by default, all should be unselected. And it couldn't.
pv7721 wrote:
Have you tried unchecking those checkboxes, I guess that should do the trick.
0 Kudos
jerome_IA
Level 9

Maybe the best way would be to change the message in console mode highlighting the fact that the end user has to type the number of the feature he does not want.

--Jerome
0 Kudos
zhiyangchen
Level 6

Hi
This is the default message from IA, it means I need to update the file not custom message.
jerome_IA wrote:
Maybe the best way would be to change the message in console mode highlighting the fact that the end user has to type the number of the feature he does not want.

--Jerome
0 Kudos
jerome_IA
Level 9

You need to edit console message from custom_en ("CustomizeBundlesConsole.line.message" I guess).
0 Kudos