cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kishoreks11
Level 3

Going back to previous screen after installation.

Hi All,

Can it is possible to go back to the preinstall screen after the whole installation is completed ? i.e., before clicking on the DONE button placed in the installation completed screen, there will be a message screen asking weather you want to proceed for next installation or not. If he accepts it should go back to the first screen of the installation

Any one please suggest me how to do that.

--
SRI
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(4) Replies
pri17585
Level 3

Hi Sri,
I don't think that is possible in Installanywhere. After clicking the "Install" button you cannot revert the installation unless you want to abort and rollback using the "cancel" button
0 Kudos
kishoreks11
Level 3

No,

Not for rollback or cancel the installation.

If an person want to create his details in one folder and he want to create another details in another one he should reinstall the process again. Rather than that there will be a message in the installation completed screen asking that, he want to add some more details or not. If he accept that one i should go back to first screen without adding new screens in the installer.

--
SRI
0 Kudos
Macintosh
Level 5

Hi SRI,

What kind of additional details you would like to add if user says yes in the message. If it is some information change in installed file or some folder needs to be copied/moved/deleted or any exe need to be executed then there are several actions in post-install phase which you can configure based upon rules.

Like Execute Script, Execute Custom Code, Execute Target File or Modify text file, etc...

Going to pre-Install/phase from post-install phase is not possible.

-- Mac
0 Kudos
kishoreks11
Level 3

Thank you, Mac.
0 Kudos