cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnny_Pontiac
Level 3

Duplicate "Installing..." sections in console mode

Hi,

I'm experiencing an issue in console mode where there are 2 or more "Installing..." sections and I'm wondering if this is a terminal emulation or display issue vs. a InstallAnywhere bug. Has anyone experienced this before and is there a way to resolve it?:

Have you ever run into this issue in console mode where there are repeating “Installing...” sections? I can’t seem to figure out how to get rid of it and it’s not obvious to me as to why it’s happening (maybe some terminal emulation problem?):

==============================================================================
Pre-Installation Summary
--------------------------------

Please Review the Following Before Continuing:

Install Folder:
/opt/nimsoft

Disk Space Information (for Installation Target):
Required: 517,108.093 Bytes
Available: 10,370,240,512 Bytes

PRESS TO CONTINUE:

================================================================================
Installing...
--------------

[==========================|==========================|==========================|==========================]
[

================================================================================
Installing...
--------------

[==========================|==========================|==========================|==========================]
[-----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------------|-------------------------------------------]
-]

Thanks,
Johnny
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
RamyaVenkatesh
Level 7

Hi,

What do you have in the install phase of your project? Please share the project file if possible.
0 Kudos