Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CinVVL
Level 5

Disable Previous Button in Install Complete Panel

Hi,

I am using IAW 2011 SP3.
In Install Complete screen how to disable the 'Previous' button.
In one of our projects it is in disabled state and in one it is in enabled state.
I am not sure how to disable the button, but I want to keep the 'Previous' button in disabled state in Install Complete panel.

Kindly, give me some inputs for this.

Thanks!
CinVVL
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(6) Replies
pv7721
Level 20

Does anything at all happen if you click Previous when in the Install Complete Panel?
0 Kudos
CinVVL
Level 5

pv7721 wrote:
Does anything at all happen if you click Previous when in the Install Complete Panel?

Yes, it will navigate back to previous screens.
I do not want this to happen.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

I'm not sure if you can disable that button at that precise moment (sorry for taking so long to respond).
0 Kudos
CinVVL
Level 5

pv7721 wrote:
I'm not sure if you can disable that button at that precise moment (sorry for taking so long to respond).

Not a problem!!

But, in one of our projects it is in disabled state and in one it is in enabled state.
I am not sure how it varies from project to project.
0 Kudos
avudaithangam
Level 5

Hi,
The project in which previous button is disabled in install complete panel, does it have any other panels in the post-install phase. AFAIK, the previous button would not be disabled by default if there are other panels in post-install phase.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

Ah I see. I know that you cannot post your projects. Has your company purchased IA maintenance? If the answer is yes, I think you need to contact Flexera Software support!
0 Kudos