cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepak39sharma
Level 2

Change Product description in Task Manager (Process Tab)

Hi,

I'm using the InstallAnywhere 2013 premier edition. I made an installer for java application.
To run my application, i have used the create lunchanywhere for java application feature and that created an exe file for my project.
After installing the installer, when i executed that created exe using the create lunchanywhere for java application feature, it showing the product description in Task Manager (Process Tab) is 'LaunchAnywhere'. Could you please tell me how to change that Highlighted in Red color description.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
deepak39sharma
Level 2

deepak39sharma wrote:
Hi,

I'm using the InstallAnywhere 2013 premier edition. I made an installer for java application.
To run my application, i have used the create lunchanywhere for java application feature and that created an exe file for my project.
After installing the installer, when i executed that created exe using the create lunchanywhere for java application feature, it showing the product description in Task Manager (Process Tab) is 'LaunchAnywhere'. Could you please tell me how to change that Highlighted in Red color description.

Please reply if someone have any idea how to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.
0 Kudos
pv7721
Level 20

I don't think this is possible.
0 Kudos
vizion
Level 2

Can launchanywhere run purely in 64 bit mode ? The java app launches fine in 64bit but not launchanywhere.
0 Kudos