cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thunder
Level 5

Can't Load External Resource Bundles

I have some external resource bundles saved in $IA_PROJECT_DIR$\mylocales\custom_en, and all strings in that files declared with _ia.MYSTR.Intro=XXXXXX.

I use caProxy.getValue(" _ia.MYSTR.Intro") to load those strings then use caProxy.setValue methord to set strings into my custom panel.

it works well on IA2009, but after I update my project to IA2010, all strings can't displayed on custom panel and other place.

I have tried to rename my resouce bundle file to custom_en.properties and added into Project>Locales>External Resource Bundle Settings with "Preserve layout of the locale files". but all strings can't load form my external resource bundles, why this happend?

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Thunder.
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
thunder
Level 5

BTW, a folder called "MYLocales_Migrated_Configration" always generated in $IA_PROJECT_DIR$ and contains all ext resource file, Why IA copy my locales files into that folder? should I check-in those files into my Clearcase and remove all ext-resource files from $IA_PROJECT_DIR$\mylocales\ ?

Thanks,
Thunder
0 Kudos
ivenkata
Level 6

Please also try checking in the folder "MYLocales_Migrated_Configration" which gets created after building.

This would resolve your Issue.

Thanks,
Indraneel
0 Kudos
thunder
Level 5

It works, Thanks
0 Kudos