- The HOSTID_CONTAINER_ID is a hostid type that is used to extract the container ID of the Docker container using lc_hostid API.
- The container ID extracted using lc_hostid can be used to node-lock the FEATURE(node-lock Feature to checkout the feature from that container) or SERVER (node-lock Server to start only in that particular container) line.
- It is equivalent to other authenticated hostids which can be used in FEATURE or SERVER line.
- Note: container ID can be extracted using lmutil
- syntax: lmutil lmhostid -container_id