[Incident]: Some users report they are unable to access the case portal. Please see this community notice for more information.
The debug logs will log the below messages
7:48:42 (lmgrd) demo exited with status 116 ()7:48:42 (lmgrd) Please correct problem and restart daemons
Reasons and Solution
1. 116 status is generally noticed in case if IPV6 address has been disabled on the host system and the entry of ::1 localhost is missing from the etc/hosts file.
2. Add the below lines in /etc/hosts
# 127.0.0.1 localhost# ::1 localhost
3.Check if there has been any network reset activities or any scheduled activity which resets/hinders the network periodically.
4. You can check if ipv6 is disabled or not by using the Powershell command
Get-NetAdapterBinding -ComponentID ms_tcpip6
5. Make sure the lmgrd and vendor daemon ports are open and listening .
6. Enable TCP_NODELAY ,You can set this as an environment variable on the client-side and set the value to 1.