cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hungtrankim
Level 3

Lmremove issue with multiple daemons (vendor) which having the same feature name

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm facing the issue "lmremove: feature/user/host/display not found" when tried to release the hang license.

My license server have 2 daemons (vendor) which the same feature name "MAP", and here is the license file:

SERVER licsrv  3333

DAEMON daemon1 /path/to/daemon1
DAEMON daemon2 /path/to/daemon2

FEATURE MAP daemon1 5000 01-jan-2030 10 ACCDEF VENDOR_STRING="test"
FEATURE MAP daemon2 5000 01-jan-2030 10 ACCDEF VENDOR_STRING="test"

I'm currently can't release the hang license because of the feature name. (the lmremove works if I disable one daemon).

Is there any way to specify the vendor which the lmremove should use to release the license?

I tried with lmremove -c file.lic -vendor daemon1 feature xxx but its not working (my app was checked out the license from daemon1)

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @hungtrankim  ,

All the options in  lmremove would be related to where license server is running . The user, user_host, display, server_host, port, and handle information can be specified only . You can have 2 separate license file and then give it a try .

View solution in original post

(2) Replies
jyadav
Flexera Alumni

Hi @hungtrankim  ,

All the options in  lmremove would be related to where license server is running . The user, user_host, display, server_host, port, and handle information can be specified only . You can have 2 separate license file and then give it a try .

muptomodmina
Level 2

I think you should contact support to get it handled in time

0 Kudos