Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
akshaybirajdar
Level 3

Getting an error

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am getting an error 'ERROR: Activation library initialization failed: status 2' when i run the appactutil utility to activate the licence on linux os. could you please help me to resolve this error?

0 Kudos
(1) Solution

Hi @akshaybirajdar Thanks for the update please set the environmental variable for Bash Shell and then check the TS access. 

env LD_LIBRARY_PATH .:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib 

Best Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(10) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @akshaybirajdar are you in which shell? can you try to set this environment variable and then give it a try?

setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH .:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi, I am in bash shell.

0 Kudos

Hi @akshaybirajdar Thanks for the update please set the environmental variable for Bash Shell and then check the TS access. 

env LD_LIBRARY_PATH .:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi,

I ran this command that you have provided in platform directory of toolkit 'x64_lsb' and checked still getting same error.

0 Kudos

Hi @akshaybirajdar Make sure install_fnp.sh is installed and it's running.

ps -ef | grep FNPLicensingService. 

Best Regards,

Hi @mrathinam I have installed install_fnp_sh and it is running as well. 

0 Kudos

Hi @akshaybirajdar can you please raise a case and let me know the case number, we will have a quick call to fix this issue. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Hi @mrathinam  I dont have the access of the case portal. How can i get the access of it?

0 Kudos

Hi @akshaybirajdar Can you write an email to support@revenera.com with all the details this will create a support case.

Best Regards,

0 Kudos
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @akshaybirajdar Issue is fixed now after running the below command in the folder x64_lsb 

set LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.
tsreset_svr.exe -reset
tsreset_app.exe -reset

Best Regards,

0 Kudos