cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakd
Level 4

FlexNet publisher on "Windows 2022"

Jump to solution

Installed flexnet publisher on "Windows 2022" server. Installation was successful.

Installed   11.9.0.0 version.

While trying to open "FlexNet Server License Return Wizard" we are getting below error.

"The code execution cannot proceed because "TookkittPro2200vc170U.dll" was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem"

Tried reinstalling it did not work

File Name : FlexNetLicensingServer11_19.exe

0 Kudos
(1) Solution

@deepakd  unfortunately, that cannot be done. Please raise a support case and I or someone from the support will assist you further with it.

Sorry for the trouble.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(9) Replies
mrathinam
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @deepakd can you please confirm Full version details? its 11.19.0.0 or 11.9.0.0 ?

also please add a screenshot. 

Best Regards,

0 Kudos

Getting below error while opening "FlexNet Server License Return Wizard". This is installed on Windows 2022

Error.JPGFlexnet_Version.JPG

0 Kudos

Hi @deepakd ,

"TookkittPro2200vc170U.dll" is not a dll we share with our FNP kit or the lmadmin as I result I do not think this is an FNP issue. 

The error dialog points to TSSconfig.exe which is also not an executable we share with our kit. Can you please look into TSSconfig.exe and its dll which may help you solve this issue?

Kind regards,

Yashwanth 

0 Kudos

@mrathinam  / @Yvernekar 

Does flexnet publisher  manager support  Windows 2022 ?

After installing Flexnet manager I do see the "TSSConfig.exe" in the installed path. And also we have "ToolkitPro2020vc140U.dll"

0 Kudos

@mrathinam  / @Yvernekar 

I tried installing older build version of FlexNetLicensingServer11_19.exe and it worked. The one in the left one is downloaded from 2022 link from portal and right one from 2023 link.

https://flexerasoftware.flexnetoperations.com/control/inst/index 

Version_error.png

Is there anything that I am missing here on Windows 2022 support ?

0 Kudos

Hi @deepakd ,

As per the release note, FNP 11.19 version does support windows server 2022 so I am not sure as to why you are facing this issue. Can you please raise a support case for us to look into and help you with this? 

Your cooperation in helping us replicate the issue on our side will be needed/appreciated.

0 Kudos

@Yvernekar 

I tried installing File Version -  29.0.23.0 on "Windows 10" and its same  dll issue. I will work with support team on this.

Can you move this ticket/topic as support case  ?

0 Kudos

@deepakd  unfortunately, that cannot be done. Please raise a support case and I or someone from the support will assist you further with it.

Sorry for the trouble.

0 Kudos

Created support ticket @Yvernekar 

0 Kudos