The database error text is: [. (WIS 10901) in reporter
Reports are failing to run, or schedules are failing during the duration 12pm-6pm (IST)
A database error occurred. The database error text is: [. (WIS 10901)
The error "WIS 10901" and / or "IES 10901", which is seen when refreshing or scheduling Web Intelligence reports, is a result of the Web Intelligence Processing Server indicating that the reporting database has returned a warning or error message.
Frequent causes are:
- Reporting database drivers not loaded or found
- An error returned by the reporting database indicating a connection or other system issue.
- Network connectivity between the BI server and the reporting database
- Incorrect SQL being passed to the reporting database.
- Incorrect prompt values being passed to the reporting database.
- Try running the report at a time other than 12pm-6:30pm (IST) as the ETL jobs run during this duration making the server load high.
- Make sure the network connectivity is in place.
- Pass a valid argument on the prompt screen.
- Run the report after 6:30pm (IST).