Date Discrepancy with Entitlement Data Extracts using 'Data Import Template' option
- Login to the Producer Portal (https://XXXX.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations
- Select 'List Entitlements by Order' from the Entitlements menu
- Cursor over the Export drop down menu and select 'Data Import Template' (note the Job for Export and Import Background Jobs must be enabled)
- Under the Administer drop down menu select Import/Export Status from the Data I/O section
- Find your export job (likely the first one on the list) and once the status is completed, check the box and click the Download exported file button
- Find and open the Excel file saved to your system
- Compare the start and end dates for each entitlement line with what is displayed in the UI
- The entitlement start and end dates in the Excel file are one day earlier than the dates displayed in the UI.
This is a known bug (FNO-56484). Once a fix is determined, Revenera will provide a target date.
Until a fix is implemented, please be aware of the date discrepancy and adjust any affected processes and data accordingly.