cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

11004 - Request for download has failed, please verify your system proxy configuration and try again

11004 - Request for download has failed, please verify your system proxy configuration and try again

Symptoms:

Download Manager may fail to start due to the following error: 

1004 - Request for download has failed, please verify your system proxy configuration and try again 

or 

1004 - Request for download has failed. The following proxy configuration was used to make the download, PAC file - http://127.0.0.1:9000/localproxy-bxxxxx.pac

Diagnosis:

Make sure the system has the proxy configured with pac file and the pac file is correct. 

Solution:

Currently, we have a known issue with pac file detection in the Download manager, this issue is under investigation and will be fixed soon. 

Labels (1)
Was this article helpful? Yes No
0% helpful (0/1)
Comments

Hi, I am having problem with your software installing on my Windows 10 the error is The wizard was interrupted before InstallShield 2021 R1 could be completely install. I just down loading your program. Your InstallShield 

Thanks, 

Willie Knight

Hi @Wknight6691 Can you give me more details with a screenshot to understand the issue better so that I can help you. 

Best Regards,

Version history
Last update:
‎Feb 24, 2022 05:01 AM
Updated by:
Contributors