cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DotnetSolutions
Level 5

Email template

Is it possible to get the boolean that indicates that the license model is activatable (trusted storage based)? Perhaps the Transaction Key could be used for this? What is the syntax for this?

We need this in our email template to choose between different texts depending on license model (activatable or certificate). As it is now we use the license model name, but changing or choosing a different name in FNO invalidates this functionality.

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
RobertDickau
Flexera Alumni

Which template? In general, I'm not aware of an existing list of properties exposed to each e-mail template, but the FNO implementation guide has this tip for generating a list for a particular template:
FLEXnet Operations generates all information that can be used in the email templates as an XML string. You can obtain the email string by setting the log level to DEBUG and clicking the appropriate Email button in the Console. The XML will be logged to the console or flexnet log file.
Robert
0 Kudos
DotnetSolutions
Level 5

operations_entitlementEmailTemplate.xsl is the template I'm referring to.

I've checked that out and it gives the XML string in flexnet.log, but as I can see there is no isActivatable node (Activatable License Model) below LicenseModel, just Name, Description and ModelTimeAttributes.

I'm stuck with the model name.

Thanks Robert.
0 Kudos