cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mourad
Level 2

Permanent license model vs Expiring one.

Jump to solution

Hi team

As of now, we have defined the "Ecoreach License Model" to be permanent.

The payload used to create the entitlement is using the following parameters to override the expiration attribute of this license model:

<urn:term>
<urn:numDuration>1</urn:numDuration>
<urn:durationUnit>YEARS</urn:durationUnit>
</urn:term>
<urn:isPermanent>false</urn:isPermanent>

It is better to configure this license model to be an Expiring one and do not send the numDuration and durationUnit attributes in  the payload. but doesn't work.

I have changed the actual configuration of the license model to be Expiring (selected Expiring option with 1 years) and tried to execute the request without numDuration and durationUnit attributes. I am getting the following error:

<reason>7352:Duration or expiration date is required. [Incident# 2795-90121668]</reason>

Could you tell me if any other change is required?

The license model is Ecoreach License Model and can be seen in https://schneider-electricsandbox-uat.flexnetoperations.com/flexnet/operations/createLicenseModel_VIEW.do?licenseModelID=13511

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
(1) Solution
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Mourad ,

I do not have access to your environment however you should not have to supply any dates with the use of an Expiring license model.  Here is a web service example used to create an entitlement for a Product using a 1 year subscription model.

FNO_WebSvc_ExpTest.png

Thanks,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
(2) Replies
jberthold
Revenera Moderator Revenera Moderator
Revenera Moderator

Hi @Mourad ,

I do not have access to your environment however you should not have to supply any dates with the use of an Expiring license model.  Here is a web service example used to create an entitlement for a Product using a 1 year subscription model.

FNO_WebSvc_ExpTest.png

Thanks,

0 Kudos

Hi Jberthold

Thank you for your answer.

It is working fine for me now. I had to remove also the element <urn:isPermanent>true</urn:isPermanent> as well.

Thank you for your support

0 Kudos