cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimStVCS
Level 7

Web Services

Hello, I installed FLEXnet Connect 11.6 following the instructions in the documentation. Things are working great, but I don't know if the web services piece is installed and turned on as part of the install that I did? I need them to be. Any advice would be appreciated!

Tim
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Not applicable

Web Services are installed and enabled by default, so you shouldn't have to worry too much about that. Are you having issues accessing the WSD?
0 Kudos
TimStVCS
Level 7

Hi Bryan, thanks for the reply. I was having issues, but finally figured out I was using the wrong URL 🙂

Take care!

Tim
0 Kudos
TimStVCS
Level 7

Hello again, I am trying to experiment with the web services feature and have been fairly successful so far. My question has to do with the UpdateMessage method? The documentation does not really say what can be updated, or at least I cannot find much information regarding it. I would like to be able to hide/unhide various update notifications in the same manner as I have in my WPF app built around the USAgent API COM object. Is this something that can be done via the web service? If so, any pointers on how would be appreciated!

Tim
😄
0 Kudos