cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hlogmans
Level 6

Update Service not Up-to-date?

For a few days now i see exact the same totals for users/prod/versions (doing an entire year report). Sunday was the last update where I saw 50 new users every day, and suddenly it stopped (we expect 4000 more though), if i do a report on yesterday, it claims people have updated their version, but that is not visible in the totals.

Nightly update broken?
0 Kudos
(5) Replies
Chris_Woerner
Level 10

The nightly reporting stream did fail. We are researching the cause and will be monitoring the jobs tonight.
0 Kudos
jduan01
Level 3

Hello,

My system crashed so I went back to old disk image on that there is no installshield installed. My project is on the other partition and not crash. After I reinstall installshield, I can not open it and get message that I need newer version of sw. I may need service pack 1 stuff (I may have put it on when I create project). I can not find this SP1 anywhere on website. What to Do?

Thanks.
0 Kudos
Chris_Woerner
Level 10

Service Pack 1 for InstallShield Professional 7 is available from within Professional 7 by using the following menu option:

Online > Check for Updates
0 Kudos
hlogmans
Level 6

At the time the stats are refreshed (local time about 11 oclock in the morning), I could not log in to the site and the error was the logfile was full. After five minutes I was able to log in again, but no stats refreshed.

Originally posted by Chris Woerner
The nightly reporting stream did fail. We are researching the cause and will be monitoring the jobs tonight.
0 Kudos
hlogmans
Level 6

Stats are updated, but looking at the results, i suspect all data from the past days is lost. Can you confirm that?
0 Kudos