cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IntyStu
Level 3

Struggling with API

I'm trying to figure out the FNC 11.6 API by using the vb demo project that is supplised with the SDK but am having problems connecting the agent to the update server. If I run the Sudoko app, either as a stand-alone exe or within the VS environment, I get an error when I ask to check for all notifications -

The Software Manager does not recognize this product. Please contact your software vendor for updates to this product. Error 13000: Product Not Registered with the Software Manager.

This also happens if I use our product code which is correctly registered (and working through the Software Manager interface).

Does anyone have any ideas for me?
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Not applicable

I'd be glad to take a look and see if I can reproduce the issue you're having or identify any other problems. Could you post a sample of your code?
0 Kudos
IntyStu
Level 3

Thanks for your quick and helpful response Bryanwolf. I've figured out that the reason it wasnt working was because I didnt have the correct Flexnet database configuration file on my dev machine. Have pinched it from my test deployment machine and all's good!

Thanks again
0 Kudos
Not applicable

IntyStu wrote:
Thanks for your quick and helpful response Bryanwolf. I've figured out that the reason it wasnt working was because I didnt have the correct Flexnet database configuration file on my dev machine. Have pinched it from my test deployment machine and all's good!

Thanks again

Glad to hear you were able to identify the issue. Let us know if you have any other issues come up. 🙂
0 Kudos