cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmcnamer
Level 3

Hosted FLEXnet Connect slow?

Has anyone else been getting slow response times using the hosted version of FLEXnet Connect? It is getting to the point of unusable!
0 Kudos
(2) Replies
alnsig
Level 2

Hi. FLEXnet Connect allmost drive me crazy. It's so slow, that it's as good as unusable. In addition, I experience trouble with viewing updates with the agent, and when testing updates I keep recieving installshieldupdateservicesdk.exe version 5, allthough I have flesnetconnectsdk.exe v 6 installed on my build machine. Updates I publish with FLEXnet Connect doesn't show in the client program Software Updates. So after paying extremely hight licensing costs, I really feel that Macrovision have trouble delivering software that's managing the tasks that one can expect according to the prices of this software.
0 Kudos
dmcnamer
Level 3

if you think it is slow now, this is much better than what it was like in December. Call tech support and let them know. I know when I called, they had rebooted the problem server a few times, worked on a few things, and it much better now that what it was back then.

my suggestion is to get them to look into it, either log a support ticket or call them up! otherwise, they will never know about it.
0 Kudos