cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smeadows
Level 3

Client-side plugin help

I need to write a client-side plugin which will perform a silent install of a InstallScript installation.

Which of the IMessageProperties will give me the name of the location the installation package is downloaded to?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!
0 Kudos
(3) Replies
Not applicable

I believe the value you are looking for is called "DownloadUrl". You can find more about that property and several others in the User Guide PDF file around page 418.
0 Kudos
smeadows
Level 3

I created a C++ DLL and exported the following methods:

ClientCalloutMessagePending
ClientCalloutDownloadBegin
ClientCalloutDownloadComplete
ClientCalloutInstallStart
ClientCalloutInstallEnd

I'm seeing the DLL being downloaded to the target machine, however, none of the functions are being called.

It's very critical that I find a solution since this scheduled for release next week!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable

Sorry to hear your callout DLL is not being invoked. It sounds like, generally speaking, that your functions should be correct but there are a couple of things that could go wrong specifically related to the type of export ( _stdcall v.s. _cdecl ), as well as other things related to potentially having issues contacting or loading the DLL itself.

Since time is of the essence for you then I would strongly suggest getting in touch with our support team at 847-413-2896. This will ensure that you get the best help possible within your requested time frame.

Please see the Service Level Disclaimer for more information:
http://community.acresso.com/announcement.php?f=72
0 Kudos