The FlexNet Publisher 2020 R4 (11.17.2) is available for download from our Product and License Center. This release includes the following enhancements:
- FlexNet Publisher-enabled applications running in a container environment can use two new APIs to:
- Detect if the application is running in a container and modify its behavior based on the outcome.
- Return the CONTAINER_ID and use this as a vendor defined hostid for the concurrent licensing model.
- Support for the Common Vendor Daemon (CVD) is re-introduced in this release, allowing producers to configure a single vendor daemon to serve features from one or more vendor daemons.
- The addition of the AUTO_ROLLOVER option provides automatic rollover of the debug log, making it easier to manage the size of debug log files.
- Users with elevated privileges are now able to remotely install or uninstall the FNPLicensingService.
- A batch checkout minimal viable product is being introduced in this release. This initial solution enables producers to specify a collection of features in a single license request to help improve server performance. NOTE: Please see the limitations listed in the FlexNet Publisher 2020 R4 (11.17.2) Release Notes.
For more details about the release, please take a look at the FlexNet Publisher 2020 R3 (11.17.2) Release Notes which are available on the Product and License Center.