We are excited to announce that FlexNet Publisher 2020 R2 (11.17.0) is available for download from our Flexera Product and License Center.
Here are some of the highlights of this release:
- New license validation utility – This self-help tool enables end customers to pre-validate their certificate-based license before it is applied and avoid support calls to their software vendors.
- License Server scale and performance enhancements
- A new diagnostic mechanism provides diagnostic information with each message. This enables system administrators to accelerate troubleshooting activities such as identifying problematic clients that might be consuming too many resources or reporting on the number concurrent connections prior to a server crash.
- Addition of asynchronous message processing for the lc_vsend API helps optimize message handling.
- Examples for the automated recovery of trusted storage – This release adds examples for the automated recovery of trusted storage to supplement the recommended approach documented in the FlexNet Publisher White Paper: Best Practices for Recovering Trusted Storage.
The release also addresses the lmadmin security vulnerability CVE-2020-12080.
For more details about the release, please see the FlexNet Publisher 2020 R2 release notes on the Flexera Product and License Center.
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, please contact the Flexera Support team or your trusted Flexera contact and they will be there to assist you.