We’re incredibly proud to announce that Flexera has been positioned in the Leaders quadrant of the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Software Asset Management Tools (July 2020) for the third consecutive year. Earlier this year, Flexera was also recognized by Gartner for the second year running as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Management Platforms (February 2020).
Flexera is committed to delivering a comprehensive IT management solution that helps organizations get the most from their technology investments—whether on-premises or in the cloud. And we’ve not rested in our mission to help organizations reduce risks and optimize IT costs. We’re unifying the complex management of on-premise assets, SaaS and cloud resources while delivering new capabilities, including:
- Discovery and inventory of Docker containers in FlexNet Manager Suite–In FNMS 2020 R1, the upgraded agent allows you to discover and inventory Docker containers giving you complete visibility into Docker instances in your environment and the software running on them
- SAP digital access license support–The SAP component of FNMS now allows you to evaluate the cost of digital access licenses, the new indirect license consumption model introduced by SAP
- Improved Flexera analytics–We’ve added new analytics dashboards, which were built based on feedback we heard from customers like you. And we’ll periodically deliver additional updates automatically in our cloud environments and an optional update to Flexera Analytics for on-premises deployments.
- New FNMS Dashboard–An updated, configurable version of the management dashboard
- Flexera SaaS Manager integration–This enables SaaS consumption information to be shown in FNMS, providing a unified view of all on-premises software license consumption alongside SaaS consumption
- Oracle Database transparency–This allows you to view detailed information about the collected usage evidence, including the sources of the evidence, for Oracle Database Options and Management Packs
- ServiceNow integration–The integration with ServiceNow has been updated and is certified with the London, Madrid, New York and Orlando releases
The shift to digital business brings increased complexity and creates a balancing act for organizations. They must use technology to innovate while also managing systems efficiently. Flexera’s solutions enable IT professionals to achieve that essential balance, helping them transform their IT and drive their business forward.
Get your complimentary copy of reports for Software Asset Management Tools and Cloud Management Platforms:
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.