We’re always on the lookout for ways to enhance your community experience and ensure it is a useful resource for you. We took some time to assess how our community space was organized and found a few areas we could improve.
What is changing?
We are rolling out the following changes to the Code Insight community space to simplify your community experience:
- The Public Knowledge Base will be renamed to Code Insight Knowledge Base, and the relevant contents from the Customer Knowledge Base will be merge into this Code Insight Knowledge Base. This single knowledge base structure will make it easier to search for articles related to known product issues and commonly asked questions.
- The Public Forum will be renamed Code Insight Forum and will focus on general product questions such as feature capabilities or how-to type questions. All posts on this forum will be publicly visible. Posting and responding will require a community user account.
- The Customer Forum threads related to feature capabilities and how-to questions will be moved into the Code Insight Forum.
- The previous Customer Forum will be renamed Code Insight Product Discussion. This customer-only discussion board is intended for peer-to-peer and customer-Revenera interactions, to discuss and troubleshoot product concerns and issues raised by customers.
- The Customer Forum threads regarding customer specific issues will remain on this Code Insight Product Discussion board.
There are no changes to the Code Insight News and SCA Customer Office Hours community spaces.
When will these changes occur?
We are taking a phased approach to make these changes as quickly as we can, while reducing customer impact. The renaming of the Public and Customer Forums will take place immediately. Their contents will migrate over as we review them.
Similarly, we will rename the Public Knowledge Base immediately, however the contents of the Customer Knowledge Base will migrate to the Code Insight Knowledge Base after the forum data migration is complete.
What is the impact of this change?
There is no significant change to your community experience. You will continue to have access to the spaces you previously had access to, based on your community role.
How do I get access to the customer only spaces?
If you are a Code Insight customer and have not yet registered for the community, please follow the instructions in our How to Create a Revenera Community User Account video. If you are a Code Insight customer and are unable to access the customer spaces, please contact the Revenera Technical Support team for assistance.
Whom do I contact if I have questions about the upcoming changes?
If you have any questions about the changes to the Code Insight community spaces, please post them on the Code Insight Forum, or you can get in touch with your Revenera contact.