We are happy to share that Code Insight 2021 R2 is now available on the Product and License Center. Below you will find product release highlights, references to additional resources, and upcoming event information.
- Improvements to the Python Analyzer.
- Improved license detection results for scan agents.
Friction Free Flow
- Usage Guidance is now available for all Policy criteria.
- Branching to another version is made easier with the ability to carry values from the source project.
- Added a clickthrough to the NVD CVSS score calculator.
- New Claimed Evidence Report.
- Ability to customize project reports based on conditions.
- Several new project and scanning APIs.
- APIs enhancements to include the remote scan information and the vulnerability response includes the last modified date.
- Several user interface changes to improve usability.
For more release details, please refer to the Code Insight 2021 R2 Release Notes. If you have any questions, please reach out to our Revenera Technical Support.
Customer Event Reminder: We are hosting this month’s SCA Customer Office Hours on May 25th at 9:30AM PDT. This session we will provide an overview of the Code Insight 2021 R2 release. To participate, click here to register for the event.