We are happy to share that Code Insight 2021 R1 is now available on the Product and License Center. Below you will find product release highlights, references to additional resources, and upcoming event information.
- Rescan options for unmodified files to control which files are rescanned.
- License detection results for scan agents.
- Jenkins plugin support for generating and storing Code Insight reports after a scan. This allows seeing an overview of scan results, inventory, and compliance issues directly in Jenkins without needing to log in to Code Insight.
- CVSS v3.1 support for security vulnerabilities along with the corresponding vulnerability vector string.
- Moved reports to a separate project reports tab for improved usability.
- New API for queued report generation for improved concurrent processing.
- Component lookup API forge filter to allow more specific queries based on specific repositories.
- Improvements to get all scanned files API to include evidence, review, and inventory state for each scanned file.
- Project hierarchy API to support management of child projects via API.
Enhancements and Issue Fixes
- Additional fixes to reduce Web UI slowdown during scan.
- Improvements to detection notes to indicate which automated detection technique contributed to the inventory item.
- Vulnerability false positives fixes for jars and Node.js via improved vendor mappings.
Customers may download Code Insight from the Product and License Center. This site requires credentials from Revenera.
To access the Product and License Center, be sure to register for the Revenera Community and provide the Account ID and Product ID information included in the Order Confirmation email sent by Revenera.
If you are unable to access the Product and License Center, or have not been granted access, please contact our Revenera Technical Support.
We are hosting this month’s SCA Customer Office Hours on March 25th at 9:30AM PDT. This session we will cover the Code Insight 2021 R2 release and provide a sneak peek into the Code Insight 2021 R3 release. To participate, click here to register for the event.