The FlexNet Code Insight 2020 R3 release is now available on the Product and License Center. Below you’ll find product release highlights, references to additional resources, and upcoming event information.
- Unified project to support agent + server scanning + manual analysis in single project
- Project branching to support keeping up with codebase branches as new releases are developed
- Inventory provenance to indicate origin of inventory item data across projects
- Subversion SCM plugin to get appropriate codebase snapshot for scanning
ENHANCED: Friction Free Flow
- Global inventory page improvements
- Policies based on inventory usage criteria such as distribution, linking and modifications
- Custom detector framework to support extension of automated scanning capabilities for XML and JSON manifest files
- Conda top-level inventory and direct dependencies
ENHANCED: REST APIs
- Addition of Alerts APIs to retrieve alert information for a project or inventory
- Expanded Inventory APIs to support delete inventory functionality
- Various improvements (SPDX ID in license attributes, MD5s for all scanned files, get parent for dependency, upload codebase additional options)
For more information about the release content above, please refer to the Code Insight 2020 R3 Release Notes on the Product and License Center.
We’ve also uploaded the recording from our August SCA Office Hours, where Senior Technical Product Manager Venkat Ram Donga walks us through the features of the Code Insight 2020 R3 release. The recording is located on our Revenera Learning Center, under FlexNet Code Insight -> Software Composition Analysis Office Hours.
To access the Revenera Learning Center, log into the Revenera Community and navigate to Other Resources -> Learning Center.
Customers may download Code Insight from the Product and License Center. This site requires credentials from Revenera.
To access the Product and License Center, be sure to register for the Revenera Community and provide the Account ID and Product ID information included in the Order Confirmation email sent by Revenera. If you are unable to access the Product and License Center, or have not been granted access, please contact our Revenera Technical Support.
Upcoming Software Composition Analysis Events
- There’s still time to register for our Revenera User Group virtual event, scheduled for September 15, 2020. Doors open at 7AM PDT and presentations start at 8AM PDT. Sign up now!
- To follow up on our Revenera User Group, you can join us at our next SCA Office Hours event on September 24, 2020 at 9:30AM PDT. We will be doing a recap of the Revenera User Group and this is your chance to ask your questions to our Software Composition Analysis team. Register here to participate in the SCA Office Hours.
To ensure you receive emails for future events, be sure to sign up for our Revenera Marketing emails.
We want to hear from you!
We want to know what is important to you and how we can best meet your needs. If there is topic you want covered in our monthly office hours, training you’d like to see on our Learning Center, or a suggestion to improve your Revenera Community experience, let us know.