Scans fail with the error message 'Unable to Communicate with codeaware 400'
- Scans fail with the error message 'Unable to Communicate with codeaware 400'
- Scan failure happens with codeaware not able to scan
Though Scanner and Core are on the same server, the scanner was not able to communicate with the core and
1. Please rename the scanner to use localhost or 127.0.0.1 as the server
2. Please proceed with the following
- Generate keystore jks file (from tomcat location),
keytool -genkey -keyalg RSA -alias codeinsightLH -keystore codeinsightLH.jks -storepass changeit -validity 360 -keysize 2048 -ext san=dns:localhost
- Export the generated certificate in codeinsightLH.jks to file __ codeinsightLH.cer,
keytool -export -alias codeinsightLH -storepass changeit -file codeinsightLH.cer -keystore codeinsightLH.jks
- Trust the certificate and perform an import
keytool -import -file codeinsightLH.cer -alias codeinsightLH -keystore ../jre/lib/security/cacerts -storepass changeit
Start Tomcat and now user will be able to create scanner with' localhost' as host.