Code Insight Resources to bookmark and subscribe to
Based on popular demand, here is a curated list of all Code Insight resources for you to bookmark and subscribe to. Enjoy!
REVENERA CUSTOMER COMMUNITY
- Revenera Community – if you are reading this message, you're already here! Log in to access customer-only content like news, recordings, knowledgebase and forums/discussions, etc.
- Support Case Portal - file support cases and view open cases (login required; hint! use the ‘all cases’ filter to view support cases filed by others in your organization).
- Learning Center - educational videos on administering and using Code Insight (login required; click on ‘Code Insight’ tile, then register for a course)
- Product and License Center - download the latest releases, patches, plugins, release notes and documentation (login required)
- Code Insight Product Release Schedule – release schedule with up-to-date information on dates and payload (recommend to subscribe to this page).
- Electronic Update Data Release Notes – release notes for Electronic Update data - these updates contain new component/version/license/vuln data as well as special detection rules. (recommend to subscribe to this page)
- Code Insight Documentation – select your Code Insight version of interest in the drop-down list to access:
- Product Release Notes
- Installation and Configuration Guide
- User Guide
- Plugins Documentation
- REST API Documentation
ADD-ON REPORTS, TOOLS and EXAMPLES
- Code Insight GitHub Repositories – various reports and tools available for use with Code Insight that can be registered as-is or customized to suit your needs
- Revenera’s YouTube Chanel – publicly accessible videos on Open Source, Code Insight, Cybersecurity and other Software Composition Analysis (SCA) topics
LEGAL AND SECURITY TOPICS
- Code Insight Lifecycle and End of Life (EOL) Policy – answers questions about how long each version of Code Insight will be supported
- Revenera’s Application Security Incident Response Process Overview – describes our security policy, classification and response procedures
- Security Notifications Instructions – provides instructions for reporting security vulnerabilities against Code Insight
100% helpful (1/1)