- Revenera Community
- Code Insight
- Code Insight Forum
- Re: Flexera Code Insight Launch Detector : Search is too slow for some workspaces
- Mark Topic as New
- Mark Topic as Read
- Float this Topic for Current User
- Printer Friendly Page
Flexera Code Insight Launch Detector : Search is too slow for some workspaces
When doing search within Launch Detector Client for some workspaces, it is extremely slow.
I have 2 workspaces, and they both have almost same number of files. Search in one workspace turns in results almost instantly while the other workspace it takes extremely long. One difference is that this workspace has some zip & jar files.
What can be done to improve the search speed. What are the things we need to take care of.
We sincerely apologize for our lack of response. Going forward, we will be making a concerted effort to respond to all forum questions in a timely manner as well as responding to all previously asked questions on our forum. If you or someone else still has this question, here is our response:
We'll need more information to assist on this question.
- Are you performing a search for groups? If so, what is the total number of groups for each workspace?
- Is this an advanced search or a basic search?
- What search term are you using?
For performance issues in general, we would recommend making sure you meet the specified hardware requirements:
Additionally, for Detector, you can consider increasing the heap size as outlined here: