cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toryu_yoshinori
Level 3

Cannot open JKS error in 6.13.0

Cannot open JKS error occurs when scanning in the environment of a customer who has CodeInsight installed on AWS and uses MySQL in RDS as the database.
I have confirmed that the customer can connect to RDS from the above AWS with non-SSL connection, connection without certificate check, and connection with certificate check using the following mysql command.
I have also confirmed that the Java application I created can connect to RDS from the above AWS via JDBC with non-SSL connection, without certificate check, and with certificate check in the environment of the customer.
If non-SSL connection and connection with certificate check are set in core.db.properties, Cannot open JKS error will occur when scanning.
If a connection without certificate checking is set in core.db.properties, a Cannot open JKS error will occur when CodeInsight is started.
If I get a Cannot open JKS error when scanning, I can login to CodeInsight, so I assume that the connection to RDS is successful.
Can you please tell me the cause and workaround?

mysql command
Non-SSL connection: mysql -h RDS hostname -uuserid -ppassword --ssl-mode=DISABLED
Connect without certificate check: mysql -h RDS hostname -uuserid -ppassword --ssl-mode=REQUIRED
Connect with certificate check: mysql -h RDS hostname -uuserid -ppassword --ssl-ca=full path to certificate (pem file) --ssl-mode=VERIFY_CA

The db.url in core.db.properties is the same as the db.url in the the Java application I created.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
(1) Reply
jwilliams2022
Revenera Community Admin Revenera Community Admin
Revenera Community Admin

Hi @toryu_yoshinori,

We sincerely apologize for our lack of response. Going forward, we will be making a concerted effort to respond to all forum questions in a timely manner as well as responding to all previously asked questions on our forum. If you or someone else still has this question, here is our response:

AWS and the RDS database are not tested for use with FlexNet Code Insight 613.0 however for all SSL related issues we recommend that customers open a new support case in order for our Support team to perform a full analysis on the SSL setup and correct any issues that are identified.

Kind Regards,

Jon 

0 Kudos