cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle Description Not Showing

dbeckner
By Level 10 Champion
Level 10 Champion

When we create a bundle in the catalog we have the option to set a title and description for the bundle but we cannot see the bundle description when selecting the bundle to check out. I did not see a checkbox option for viewing the bundle description. How do we set this?

(1) Solution

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

I am assuming that your question is w.r.t the Group catalog item because when we say 'Bundle' we mean checking out 2-3 or more catalog items at once and 'Group' means creating a group type of catalog item where we can have a separate group catalog item name and description containing multiple catalog items.

Now, answering your question, you can view the brief description of the group catalog item in the Browse catalog screen when you switch the view to 'Show the contents as a grid' > Click on the 'Description' arrow of the group catalog item and brief description can be seen.

Full description cannot be seen for the group catalog item but you can view the full description of the catalog item inside the group catalog item. 

Please refer the attached screen shots for more information.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Swati Smita

View solution in original post

(1) Reply

Hi,

Thank you for your question.

I am assuming that your question is w.r.t the Group catalog item because when we say 'Bundle' we mean checking out 2-3 or more catalog items at once and 'Group' means creating a group type of catalog item where we can have a separate group catalog item name and description containing multiple catalog items.

Now, answering your question, you can view the brief description of the group catalog item in the Browse catalog screen when you switch the view to 'Show the contents as a grid' > Click on the 'Description' arrow of the group catalog item and brief description can be seen.

Full description cannot be seen for the group catalog item but you can view the full description of the catalog item inside the group catalog item. 

Please refer the attached screen shots for more information.

Hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Swati Smita

Top Kudoed Authors